MSclique Fórum

Comparing a TF2 Bundle Offer with Buying One Unusual Hat

Iniciado por 6031renewed 2026-09-25 at 08:10
2 respostas a este tópico
6031renewed
COMUM::.
Postagens: 103
Someone offered to trade an Unusual hat for several cosmetics from my TF2 inventory, and I cannot decide whether the bundle is sensible. I like the hat, but the offer includes two items I still use and several others I would happily part with. Comparing the total values does not capture that difference. Would you assess every item separately before discussing the trade, or start with the price of the hat I want? I am not trying to make a profit. I just want to avoid accepting a convenient offer and then spending more money replacing cosmetics I miss.
westernharlequin
COMUM::.
Postagens: 93
I would first remove anything you would immediately want to replace. Those items have a practical value to you that a bundle total can hide. Then write down what remains and compare the proposed exchange with buying the hat separately. Include any transaction costs in that comparison, but keep your personal preferences in another column. If the offer only looks attractive when you ignore the two cosmetics you use regularly, it may not suit your purpose. You can propose a smaller bundle or decline without needing to prove that the other person's valuation is wrong.
330sure
COMUM::.
Postagens: 98
Separating the items you would miss gives the negotiation a clear boundary. The Today News article discusses bundle trades alongside factors such as effect rarity and hat popularity. Those points can help explain an offer, although they cannot decide which cosmetics you should keep. Here you can find plenty of useful information and references to DMarket, a marketplace for buying skins and TF2 items. Compare the bundle with offers for the exact hat and effect you want. Keep the cost of replacing your favourite cosmetics visible in your notes. Then decide whether the exchange improves your inventory on terms that matter to you.


Recomendados para você

Recomendados para você







Parcerias / Anúncios: 63 9 9132-6915
IB2 PUBLICIDADE LTDA - CNPJ 42.276.178/0001-00


© 2015 MSclique Todos os direitos reservados.